viernes, 12 de mayo de 2023

Man of the North (part 2 of 3)

 (This story starts with "Man of the North (part 1 of 3)")


That afternoon I went to see my uncle. I was surrounded
right away; I was expecting that. They beat me up. One of my uncle's servants held my hands behind my back and another one started punching me in the gut and my face. A kick between my legs dropped me to my knees, where the beating continued. I couldn't tell the difference now between the kicks to my stomach and the ones to my testicles. And then I was unconscious.

When I woke up, I was hanging from a beam on the roof by my hands, bare chest, with only my leather trousers on. My uncle started the beating, three punches directly to my nose and mouth completely dizzying me out. He then continued with left and right punches to my abs. I don't know how long he was abusing me, but by the time he stopped I started spitting blood out of my mouth. He then came close to me, pulled my hair back and hit me in throat. I thought I was going to choke. He then kneed me in the balls, and that did it, I completely faded away.
I woke up again when he was cutting my trousers leaving just my kecks. Even after that, my uncle was the one who respected me the most. Yes, he plugged nails in my tights, and he punched me countless times in the balls, but he never left me completely naked. That was my mother.
My uncle completely bashed me. He cut my cheeks, he punched me in the kidneys, he slammed a thick wooden stick between my legs, up to my nuts and he pierced my tongue with hot iron. But he never broke me. After hours of torture he got tired and left; and I passed out.
 
The next morning it was my mother's turn to try to make me talk. The sun was not out yet. She woke me up with a bucket of freezing water in my face. She didn't throw the water herself of course, she made a slave do it. After the shock I started putting myself together. I remembered where I was and why I could barely feel my body.
She took me down and had several slaves drag me to a chamber after putting a chain around my neck. She then threw me into a bath of warm water and gave me skyr, lamb and water. I was too weak to even eat by myself. The warm water helped me relax and in a minor sense, heal. I knew my mother was not helping me, so she had be preparing me for something else, I thought. The heartless bitch. 

After an hour of nice steam running into my lungs, the same slaves came into the bath and dragged me out into the torture room. I could smell the blood. They took the chain off my neck and dropped it in the ground in front of me; then they left.
My mother came in next. She walked around me, but didn't say a word. I could tell she was thinking what she would do to me, how she was going to enjoy my pain, the cunt. Then she took out a knife and put it in my throat. That didn't scare me at all, I knew she wouldn't kill me. She wouldn't have a funeral without her son's heart. Also, most likely I would make it to Valhalla this way; she wouldn't risk it for the world. She pushed the knife into my skin to cause me pain, but after a couple of seconds she moved it down my throat into my chest, and continued to go down passed my gut, and a little further down. She stopped where my kecks started, and she cut them off. Naked as the day I was born I feared the worst, but my worst was not even close to what my mother had prepared for me. Did I mention she was a heartless bitch?
She picked up the chain that was locked around my neck before. She grabbed my testicles with one hand and pulled them hard towards her. With the other hand she tried to lock my nuts with the chain, but the it was too big to work as a rope. So what she did was grab each testicle and pass it through one of the links, the middle one of the chain. Even one of my balls alone didn't fit through the link, she had to squeeze it and push it through, so when both my balls were trapped, the weight of the chain pulled them really hard down. Just the sudden weight of the chain when mother released it made me let out a squeal. She pulled some more herself to make sure it wouldn't slip off, I grunted to that. Then she turned around and left.
I was hanging there for one hour, with the chain pulling my nuts the whole time. When mother came back they were so sensitive that just touching them would make me scream like pig. But my mother was not planning on JUST touching them.
The first thing she did was grab my cock with one hand and squeeze it hard. She pulled it up, making my balls ache when they pull the chain up with them. With her other hand she wedged her long sharp nails on the tip of my penis. That fucking witch did not have mercy on me. She fixed her eyes on me to watch my reaction; she was delighted to se me writhe with pain. When she finally let go of my cock, she went straight for my balls. First she tapped them from below, making the chain jump up and down giving my nuts a sharp pull every time. I started crying in pain. She laughed. After a dozen taps she stopped just to make it even more painful for me. She grabbed the chain and pulled my manhood away from my body. I screamed and screamed, but I never begged her to stop. I could see the pleasure in her eyes as my face turned red and my eyes showed the worst fear of my life.
My balls were being squeezed against each other trapped by the link, trying to get free. Suddenly both testicles were squeezed into each other and unbelievably passed through the link. My head could not register so much pain as my eyes bulged out of my head. My whole body collapsed and I hung there  by my wrists, unconscious.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Man of the North (part 2 of 3)

 (This story starts with "Man of the North (part 1 of 3)") That afternoon I went to see my uncle. I was surrounded right away ; I ...